- What is business?
- Managers, leadership and decision making
- Decision making to improve marketing performance
- Decision making to improve operational performance
- Decision making to improve financial performance
- Decision making to improve human resource performance
- Analysing the strategic position of a business
- Choosing strategic direction
- Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies
- Managing strategic change
Paper 1: Written exam: 2 hour (33.3%)
Three compulsory sections:
Section A has 15 multiple choice questions (MCQs) worth 15 marks
Section B has short answer questions worth 35 marks
Section C has two essay questions (choice of one from two and one from two) each worth 25 marks
Paper 2: Written exam: 2 hour (33.3%)
5 data questions- ranging from short to extended responses.
Paper 3: Written exam: 2 hour (33.3%)
One compulsory case study with 6 questions
Course Entry Requirements:
GCSE grade 5 in English Language and Maths or where Business GCSE has been taken a grade C achieved.